Affordable outdoor ideas. Outdoor decorations is a must in every house with patio or garden. We always want our house to look nice from outside too. If we like to drink tea outside, we want to be surrounded by nice design and accessories. There are a lot of modern solutions for decorating garden and patio. In this article i want to give some ideas on budget decorating, how to do it in a cheap way. Cheap outdoor decorations is the best choice not only for those who want to save some money, it is also useful for those who decorate walls and doors outside, patio and garden for the first time in there life. You should not spend a lot of money if you are not sure in the result. Then later you can easily change the existing design to something new.
- One of the easiest ways to decorate your patio cheap is to buy mismatched pieces. If you by set of furniture, chairs and table, especially with some modern design it can be really expensive. Or you will have to drive around all the shops near by until you find something affordable.
- Old furniture. Do not through aways old chairs, table and sofas. There are a lot of ideas online or on TV how to make your old furniture look new. Use this furniture for your patio. Use spray to paint legs of chairs and table in desired colours. You can find articles on painting in category how to paint. You can also paint other units of furniture and flower pots. Candles and other accessories everything old can take a new look just with some paints.
- Actually outdoor is a good area to place different inexpensive decorative stuff bought on sales. As it is cheap enough you can afford yourself changing it from time to time.
- Use benches with pillows rather that expensive and modern seats, wooden toolboxes, you can use any old units, some people even make tables from old doors!
- Do not use this fluorescent light just because it is cheap, prefer some low watt colourful small night bulbs for lighted outdoor decorations.
- Use some certain theme for decorations. This will help all this old stuff and mismatched pieces look smart. Will all it be in wood, iron or metal, will you paint everything or cover with some nice piece or textile material and add some colourful pillows to lawn, or may be you want to turn everything in green, and create a patio vegetable garden.
If you have some old furniture or accessories and you do not know what to do with them, leave me a comment and i will certainly find you ideas how to use it. In my next article I will tell you how to decorate outdoor for Christmas holiday.