rab rumah minimalis– Organic vegetable gardening is basically the best way to get the freshest produce on the market. The great thing about organic gardening is that the vegetables are actually fresh and natural. Its true that the fruits and veggies you get at stores are fresh but many are not actually organic.
The great thing also is your not getting any of those toxic chemicals like pesticides or anything like that. Its great for the inverioment also if you decide to take the organic route of growing. A lot of people take the organic route simply because its better for their health while others do it because its better for the inverioment.
So how do you start organic gardening? Here are a few tips to get your very own little garden started:
– First you need to get some organic seeds
– To get the seeds you need to visit a nursery around your area. You will be suprised how many have organic seeds.
– You need to get some organic soil, otherwise your vegetables will be starting off the wrong way!
– Next you will need some organic compost
– You might want to start your garden indoors until it grows a bit as its usually easier this way.
Ok so I know this is just a general overview of how to get your organic vegetable garden started. You should sign up to my free newsletter so I can help you get your garden started. You can ask any questions you wish and I will send you tips on vegetable gardening in general!