tampak rumah minimalis– Ok so you want to start your own vegetable garden. What tools should use when it comes to this? In this section im going to go over some tools you should consider looking at before you get started. Some may be needed for you while you may think others are not.
– Get a Kneeler! This is basically just a foam pad that softens the ground for kneeling in your vegetable patch.
– Pruners are pretty much needed if your serious about vegetable gardening. These are great for harvesting your veggies and herbs.
– Compost bins are needed for adding nutrients to your soil.
– Get a rake! Yes thats right, a standard rake is very useful when it comes to vegetable gardening. These are great for leveling the ground and for sowing veggie seeds into the bed.
– A spade! This is one of the more common tools needed, but you do need one. They are great for digging up weeds and turning the soil.
Ok so some of these tools are not must haves so to say. But they are a great set of tools to consider getting if you have some extra cash to put into your new found hobby. I hope this list has helped and I wish you luck in your vegetable gardening journey!